Li-San Wang's Homepage
Last update: July 17, 2014
Our new lab website is in place, have a look!
We are looking for interested postdocs to join the lab, and graduate students who look for rotation projects.
Please see here about openings and opportunities.
- Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Principal Investigator, NIA Genetics of Alzheimer's Disease Data Storage Site (NIAGADS)
- Director, The Graduate Group in Genomics and Computational Biology (GCB)
- Institute for Biomedical Informatics (IBI) (formerly Penn Center for Bioinformatics, PCBI)
- Genomics and Computational Biology Graduate Program
- Penn Institute on Aging
- Penn Genome Frontiers Institute (PGFI)
- Penn Center for Genetics and Complex Traits (CGACT)
- Penn Center for Biomedical Image Computing and Analytics (CBICA)
- Penn Institute for Computational Science (PICS)
My research interests include disease-related bioinformatics (aging, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer), human genetics (in particular genome-wide association studies and whole-genome/whole exome resequencing studies), and computational methods for next-generation sequencing technology.
Tel: (Office) (215) 7467015
email@example.com (O) 215-746-7017
Institute for Biomedical Informatics
1424 Blockley Hall
423 Guardian Drive
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA